Having auto insurance is a must for any business. Unfortunately, these policies are often expensive and it can be difficult to find ways to reduce costs without sacrificing protection.
However, there are many ways that you can save on your policy by following these 6 tips:
- Get a quote from multiple insurance providers
- Find out if you qualify for any discounts
- Consider purchasing a company car with low mileage limits
- Check your credit score and make sure it’s not too high or too low
- Compare the costs of the different deductibles offered by each provider
- Switch to an alternative fuel vehicle when possible, like electric or natural gas-powered cars